SetPixelFormat crash

pro-grammer

Oct 25, 2010, 1:21:28 PM10/25/10
Hi.. I am experiencing a crash in my opengl program at the intial
SetPixelFormat API for a particular system(it works on all other
systems I have access to). Please let me know why this may happen.

The system specifcs first(from dxdiag):
Win XP Professional (5.1 Build 2600) Service Pack 2
Dell Lattitude D600
Intel Pentium M Processor
Card : MOBILITY RADEON 9000
Chip : MOBILITY RADEON 9000 AGP
Display Memory: 32MB

Acceleration is not available on this system. The parameters given to
SetPixelFormat are as per the MSDN recommendation.

ChoosePixelFormat and DescribePixelFormat work fine, as expected.
However it crashes at SetPixelFormat.