Nokia DVLUP, a fun, collaborative, competitive environment to build Windows Phone apps!

Anshu Kapoor

Sep 23, 2013, 2:16:20 AM9/23/13
If you are a student learning to develop Windows Phone apps, I think this new program is very interesting program to give u a kick start. This is a brand new, groundbreaking program from Nokia for Windows Phone developers, DVLUP.
It is pretty exciting reward program as one has to complete challenges and earn cool badges nd reward points… Much more like an interesting game nd we can share it on our fb profiles too… Check it out: http://www.dvlup.com/Challenge/180
Sign up today and take a challenge… it’s a great way to show ur chops to developers community