Installing a modem programmatically?

Peter

Jan 10, 2002, 9:54:31 AM1/10/02
How do I install a modem programmatically on Win 9X/NT/2K/XP?

In the MSDN documentation I found Q194941 which is instructions for
NT4. trying this on Win2K does only start the modem control panel and
nothing more.

Peter

Eliyas Yakub

Jan 11, 2002, 6:57:27 PM1/11/02
Send me a note and I will provide you a sample that works on Win2K. Please
don't ask me about 9x.

-Eliyas

"Peter" <peter...@yahoo.se> wrote in message

sethu...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2012, 3:02:14 AM7/21/12
On Saturday, January 12, 2002 5:27:29 AM UTC+5:30, Eliyas Yakub wrote:
> Send me a note and I will provide you a sample that works on Win2K. Please
> don&#39;t ask me about 9x.
>
> -Eliyas
>
> &quot;Peter&quot; &lt;peter...@yahoo.se&gt; wrote in message
> How do I install a modem programmatically on Win 9X/NT/2K/XP?
>
> In the MSDN documentation I found Q194941 which is instructions for
> NT4. trying this on Win2K does only start the modem control panel and
> nothing more.
>
> Peter

Hi Eliyas,
I am trying to do the same in xp and windows 7. Is this (Q194941) possible in both the versions.? If this is possible can you please give me a sample unattended file?