Any one knows how to disable specific c-state in windows ?

chenc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 4:20:49 AM12/5/14
I want to do some test about the return status check from cn to c0.
I can't find a way to disable specific c-state, and only allow one c-state.
e.x. I want to disable c1, c2, c3 and keep c6 enable.
Then disable c1, c2, c6, and keep c3 enable etc.

Thanks
Jack

Tim Roberts

Dec 10, 2014, 1:44:07 AM12/10/14
Windows simply does not expose that level of control. The C state logic is
involved, complicated, completely internal, and not configurable.
--
Tim Roberts, ti...@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.