HCT and IPSec Offload test for IM

Kala Bazari

May 28, 2004, 2:26:07 PM5/28/04
I have NDIS 5.0 IM that I want to get WHQL certified. I am using
HCT11.2 on XP SP1. When I run Driver Verfier test, it passes the NDIS
Test just fine. However, after finishing NDISTest, it wants to start
IPSec Offload test. My driver does not support IPSec offload but HCT
insists of it despite my failing OID_TCP_TASK_OFFLOAD (both in Query
and SetInformation). This is not a relevant test for me since my
driver does not support IPSec offloading. If I cancel the test, HCT
marks it as a failed test. How can I get around this? Why does this
test come up at all?

Thanks for your insight.

Kala

berna...@gmail.com