Position available for C Programmer for multimedia Windows app

Michael Robertson (MR Mac)

Jul 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/3/95
An exciting opportunity is available with a startup software company
working on a cross platform version of multimedia tool. We're looking for
a motivated and experienced programmer to be part of our team working on a
new type of application. Required skills include Windows application
programming (C recommended), experience with graphical formats and general
familiarity with the Macintosh platform a plus. Pay is commensurate with
experience.

Job does not require relocation (read: we're net proficient) although the
closer you are to San Diego the better.

Please send resumes and salary history (text only) to: robe...@sdsc.edu
Also, please attach any coding samples you might have.

p.s. You must be a coding machine! :)