Win7: EnumServicesStatus andDnscache-Service

1 view

ha

Feb 2, 2015, 4:46:23 PM2/2/15

Hi

I have here an problem, when I test whether the Dnscache-
service is running. I test that with EnumServicesStatus.

If I start my program normal (means not as admin) it works
all the time properly.

But if I start it as admin, it "sometimes" can't find the
Dnscache-service, though that service is active.

When that happens, I experience nothing unusual on
my computer.

Has anyone an idea, why EnumServicesStatus fails
randomly in admin-mode ?

If it matters:
My System: Win7 Ultimate 64 Bit