Setting bandwidth throttling on NT4 - how?

1 view

some guy

May 16, 2004, 6:54:23 AM5/16/04
I'm running IIS 4 on an NT-4 server box.

In the IIS control panel, there is a bandwidth setting where I can set
the max bytes/second that IIS will serve up. It says that setting
will supercede some global maching bandwidth setting or throttling
setting. But it doesn't say _where_ that global setting is located.

So, is there such a global setting, and if so where is it?