Windows NT game posted to ftp.wustl.edu

George P Moromisato

May 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/2/95
In case anyone is interested, I've just uploaded a beta version of a game
that I've been working on. Right now, the game only runs on Windows NT
(not Windows 95) and has only been compiled for Intel platforms. Please
try it out and let me know what you think (by e-mail).

The file is frontier.zip and I put it up on ftp.wustl.edu under the
/pub/msdos_uploads/nt directory. I imagine that eventually it will get
moved to the win/nt directory.

Frontier is a game of both skill and strategy in which you explore the
various star systems of the Frontier while seeking to increase your
income and pay for improvements to your ship. Throughout the game you
will fight increasingly more powerful enemy ships and stations, and, by
looting their remains you will be able to equip your ship with better
armor and weapons.

- George Moromisato
g...@world.std.com