The most accurate CV parsing application.

recruit plus

May 2, 2014, 12:43:58 AM5/2/14
RecruitPlus Resume Parser - The most accurate CV parsing application.

After so many years of efforts put in our Resume Parsing application, Finally we achieved the aim to get the minimum committed Resume parsing accuracy as 85-90%.

The best part is that this parsing accuracy is now driven by database dictionary which is further controlled by application user. This accuracy can be further increased to 90-95%; The more, you populate the database dictionary pertaining to skills, designations, companies name, city, state, countries, functional area, role, industry type, degree name, education type, field of study, institution name, languages and certifications etc.; the better will be the accuracy of our Resume parser.

The parser can be used to extract candidate information from any unstructured CV and give you .XML output which can be integrated with your website career section, ATS, Jobsite, HRMS etc.

Tryhttp://recruitplushrxmlapidemo.onlineresumeparser.com/Default.aspx.