Win95 Deletion

Dan Brooke

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Hi there,

I was previously running Win95, and installed NT4 on my system
a couple of days ago, and had it dual-booting. I've now converted my
c: drive to NTFS, and wish to delete Win95. Can I just delete it's
directory, or is that going to cause problems?
_______ ___ ____
+-| _ 枯/ _枯/ 枯_--------------------------------+
| | l / _ \_ | | Email - d...@adolf.demon.co.uk |
| l_____/___;___/_;___; IRC - Kiequoo on #Frostfree |
`-----------------------------------------------------'

Thomas D Hoerr II

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

If you converted your c drive to NTFS win95 will not anyway. Win95 cannot
read NTFS. I see no reason why you could not delete the Win95 directory.
You will need to modify your boot.sys found in the root directory to
eliminate the duelboot option for win95.

Tom
tho...@gardenet.com

Dan Brooke <d...@adolf.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<331deeaa...@news.demon.co.uk>...

> Hi there,
>
> I was previously running Win95, and installed NT4 on my system
> a couple of days ago, and had it dual-booting. I've now converted my
> c: drive to NTFS, and wish to delete Win95. Can I just delete it's
> directory, or is that going to cause problems?
> _______ ___ ____

> +-| _ -\/ _-\/ -\_--------------------------------+

kenne...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 6:51:27 PM2/12/15
On Wednesday, March 5, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Dan Brooke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was previously running Win95, and installed NT4 on my system
> a couple of days ago, and had it dual-booting. I've now converted my
> c: drive to NTFS, and wish to delete Win95. Can I just delete it's
> directory, or is that going to cause problems?
> | | l / _ \_ | | Email - d...@adolf.demon.co.uk |
> | l_____/___;___/_;___; IRC - Kiequoo on #Frostfree |

Oh my god!!!! Keiquoo! I remember you!!!