Ugrent req--Business Analyst

rekha ksolinc

Feb 3, 2011, 12:09:35 PM2/3/11
to h...@ksolinc.net
Hi Friends,

Please do let me know if any Business Analyst is available with the
below mentioned experience.

Job Title: Business Analyst

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6 Months

Rate:50$

Job Description:

BA skills, SQL expertise (a must) and QA skills (a Must)

Recent Financial services Experience is a Must

Some financial risk management knowledge would be a bonus but not
critical

Note: If i miss your call, Please mail me your contact details with
your extension, so that i will contact you asap.

Thanks & Regards

Rekha Yerramesetti
Sr. Recruiter
Katta Solutions Inc
11733 Stoney Peak Dr, Suite 121 || San Diego, CA 92128
Ph: 818-660-2979
rekha....@gmail.com
Yahoo IM:rekhaksolinc
h...@ksolinc.net