Please do let me know if any QA with Telcome
exp is available with the below mentioned experience.
This individual is responsible for creating test plans, test cases,
and automation scripts for testing of commercial location-based
telecommunication systems. Will be a member of a six-person test team
and will work closely with functional analysts and development staff
throughout the lifecycle of software development releases.
Job Title: QA with Telcome exp
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Active participation in review of software life cycle deliverables,
including functional specification and design documentation.
· Generate Test Strategy and Test Plan documentation.
· Execute test cases for telephony call flows, provision test data,
verify results against Transaction Detail Records and log files.
· Unix shell scripting for automating test case execution and results
· Follow corporate policies and procedures.
· Other functions as required.
· Telephony network applications such as MSC, SUPL, GMLC, PDM, and
LPS in GSM and WCDMA networks. cellular systems engineering, wireless
· Protocols such as OMA SUPL, ULP, RRLP, MLP, RLP, PCP, PAP, HTTP,
Qualcomm V1, E5, IS-801.
· Telecom test equipment: Tekelec (MGTS) or Inet (Turbo7/Spectra).
· Qualcomm PDM technology.
· GPS positioning technologies (AFLT, AGPS, Hybrid, etc)
· GPS data feeds (JPL RINEX, WARN) and Base Station Almanacs (BSA’s).
· SQL database provisioning and data validation.
· UNIX system experience – Sun Solaris
· Data networking
· Unix Shell Scripting
· Quality orientation with a strong eye for detail.
· Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Display high levels of self-motivation.
Note: If i miss your call, Please mail me your contact details with
your extension, so that i will contact you asap.
Thanks & Regards