Ugrent req--Sr Lead DataStage Architect

1 view

rekha ksolinc

Jan 24, 2011, 4:17:43 PM1/24/11
to h...@ksolinc.net
Hi Friends,

Please do let me know if any Sr Lead DataStage Architect is available
with the below mentioned experience.

Must be able to do interview today

Title : Sr Lead DataStage Architect

Location: RI

Length: 2+ months

Rate :$55/PH

F2F required

Here is a new requirement I need help with in RI. Must have lead
Datastage experience as well as Unix scripting and SQL/PLSQL tuning.

Job Description:

One of my clients in RI is looking for a Lead Datastage Architect for
a 2+ month project. This candidate should have experience in
information server product suite (Datastage fast track, Datastage and
Metadata workbench). Must have worked in a lead capacity for
Datastage projects.

Skills:

Strong UNIX scripting and SQL tuning is required
Past experience in DW projects (development as well as on-going
maintenance work) is preferable
Data Warehousing
Data Mapping
Korn Shell Script
TOAD
SQL; PL/SQL

Note: If i miss your call, Please mail me your contact details with
your extension, so that i will contact you asap.

Thanks & Regards

Rekha Yerramesetti
Sr. Recruiter
Katta Solutions Inc
11733 Stoney Peak Dr, Suite 121 || San Diego, CA 92128
Ph: 818-660-2979
rekha....@gmail.com
Yahoo IM:rekha.ksolinc
h...@ksolinc.net