Disable Singlesession limit via WMIC

lach...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 10:56:59 PM8/6/14
I'm trying to disable the SingleSession limit in RDS, i know its simple to do through UI but I'd like to do via command line as I am setting up dozens of servers.

I've tried several variations but none seem to work, i can query the property but can't seem to change it.

This is on windows 2008 R2 SP1

C:\Windows\system32>wmic rdtoggle set SingleSession=0
Updating property(s) of '\\MYSERVER\ROOT\CIMV2\TerminalServices:Win32_Terminal
ServiceSetting.ServerName="MYSERVER"'
ERROR:
Description = The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Windows\system32>wmic rdtoggle call SetSingleSession 0
SetSingleSession - Invalid alias verb.

C:\Windows\system32>wmic rdtoggle get SingleSession
SingleSession
1

Any ideas? Google search is turning up no real clues.