Ugrent req--SAP PM

rekha ksolinc

Feb 14, 2011, 9:46:28 AM2/14/11
to h...@ksolinc.net
Hi Friends,

Please do let me know if any SAP PM is available with the
below mentioned experience.

Title : SAP PM

Location : Buffalo, NY

Duration: 6+ Weeks

Rate : 70/hr

Note: Immediate Interview

Required Skills:

7+ years working on SAP implementations

4+ years SAP PM configuration

2+ life-cycle implementations in SAP PM from blueprint, design, and

2+ configuration to go-live and production support

SAP MM and IM knowledge preferred

Complete life cycle of MRO inventory & spare part movement SAP
versions 4.7 & SAP ECC 6 ASAP Methodology Experienced in gathering
user requirements and document current business processes.

Note: If i miss your call, Please mail me your contact details with
your extension, so that i will contact you asap.

Thanks & Regards

Rekha Yerramesetti
Sr. Recruiter
Katta Solutions Inc
11733 Stoney Peak Dr, Suite 121 || San Diego, CA 92128
Ph: 818-660-2979
rekha....@gmail.com
Yahoo IM:rekhaksolinc
h...@ksolinc.net