router problems

js5895

Mar 29, 2005, 12:56:40 AM3/29/05

Is there a way to manage/change my local ip addresses on my router.
I have DHCP disabled and now I noticed that I can't even see the
currently assigned addresses anywhere, I have to guess the ip's, lol.
also is there a way to have my pc internet traffic go to my pc
and my playstation traffic go to my playstation and not my pc.
It looks like internet traffic is going to all network ports,
I tried port forwarding, but, they're isn't that many options.
btw, I have a Linksys WRT54G router.

Thanks.