WTB: We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.

wantt...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2013, 8:56:39 AM1/18/13
WTB: We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.
We are emailing you because we are Looking to buy software from you in larger quantities.

If you are looking to sell Quantities 10-20 or more email us! However we will buy Server
packages in quantites of 1-3 or more.
Email me directly at buyne...@gmail.com
We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles.
Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.

DELL WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA BUSINESS, WINDOWS 7 AND 8.

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012. XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO & OTHERS
MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, 2010 Standard, Premium, Enterpricse, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES
We BUY Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.
Email directly: buyne...@gmail.com

We also buy networking and telecom equipment used and new Cisco, Fujitsu. Juniper, Nortel, Lucent and many others.
I also buy storage arrays from EMC, DELL, IBM, SUN and a few others.
I am buying all kinds of retail boxes.
I am also buying software listed as well.

Email buyne...@gmail.com

yakup.1...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2015, 6:27:47 AM1/11/15
18 Ocak 2013 Cuma 15:56:39 UTC+2 tarihinde wantt...@gmail.com yazdı:
microsoft office kitapaları 15 fazla teklink
bütün konuları içermektedir
indirmek için linkler
http://bc.vc/hrYNcA
veya
http://bc.vc/itE1Hl
indire bilirsiniz yüzde yüz memlun kalacaksınıs