WDC LAN Adapter Drivers wanted.

Dave Gelling

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Can any one tell me where I can obtain Win 3.11/95 drivers for a 1990 WDC
Lan Adapter.

FCC ID: EU4WD8013EW.

Chipset: WDC WD83C690-JT

TIA.

d...@bigpond.com

Thankx.

Andre Hessel Jensma

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

>Can any one tell me where I can obtain Win 3.11/95 drivers for a 1990 WDC
>Lan Adapter.
>
>FCC ID: EU4WD8013EW.
>
>Chipset: WDC WD83C690-JT

Have you tried Western Digital (the card's manufacturer) at
www.wdc.com ?

Andre Hessel Jensma Enschede
Student Mechanical Engineering The Netherlands
Antispam: Remember to remove both the 'y' characters
from my address to email me.

Marc Wilson

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:27:32 +1030, "Dave Gelling" <d...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>Can any one tell me where I can obtain Win 3.11/95 drivers for a 1990 WDC
>Lan Adapter.

'95 knows what those bad boys are on its own. Look under SMC... they bought
Western Digital's LAN stuff years ago. Note that you're NOT going to find
anything on WD's web site about them.

>FCC ID: EU4WD8013EW.

Yep... good ol' 8013 cards. Work well, reasonably fast. Require 4k space in
upper memory someplace as they're shared memory cards, which is what makes
them fast.

I have many of them... run them under both WfWG and Windows 95. Never tried
them under NT, but they're in the HCL, so they should work just fine.

-----
Marc Wilson
Comic Con Intl. '98 Volunteer Coordinator
mwi...@cts.com (preferred) -or- marc....@juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1148

salah.e...@gmail.com

May 11, 2015, 8:23:18 AM5/11/15

I think you will find your request here:

http://ftp.mpoli.fi/unpacked/hardware/net/digital/dec_400.zip/dec_400.exe

Best Regards.

Salah