How do I talk to Cirrus Logic?

Lee . Escobar

Feb 6, 1995, 8:45:28 PM2/6/95
Anyone have a number, address, or email addr for Cirrus
Logic? I am using a 5420 1MB accelerator, and would like
to find the latest drivers & tech info.

Thanks in advance,

-- Lee lesc...@lonestar.utsa.edu
daytime: lee.e...@mhmr.state.tx.us

Chris Rode

Feb 6, 1995, 10:55:47 PM2/6/95
Lee . Escobar <lesc...@lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu> wrote:

}Anyone have a number, address, or email addr for Cirrus
}Logic? I am using a 5420 1MB accelerator, and would like
}to find the latest drivers & tech info.

ftp'ing to ftp.cirrus.com, i found the following readme file:

If you are looking for drivers that are not here, you might want to
connect to the Cirrus Logic BBS.

Phone # 1-510-440-9080
Modem settings 14400 8,N,1

Problems with (or finding) any of the Graphics chipsets can be
directed via E-mail to ui-su...@corp.cirrus.com.

hope this helps

--chris

--
cr...@iastate.edu this thing is slowly taking me apart grey would be the color
if i had a heart smashed up my sanity smashed up integrity smashed up what i

Paul Ward

Feb 7, 1995, 1:51:00 PM2/7/95
L.E>Anyone have a number, address, or email addr for Cirrus
L.E>Logic? I am using a 5420 1MB accelerator, and would like
L.E>to find the latest drivers & tech info.

Lee, their bbs number is (408)943-4179, but when I was on about 3 wks
ago, the drivers they had for this card were the same ones that came
with mine so I didn't benefit. I ended up going to MS download service
and getting their SVGA drivers to run my system in 800x600x256.

L8er... Paul
paul...@tfd.iglou.com
---
. OLX 2.2 . If not for politicians, we wouldn't NEED assault rifles!

Code-Stamped: URGENT

Feb 9, 1995, 11:03:43 AM2/9/95

Does anyone know if Cirrus Logic have an ftp internet address... and if so what
that address might be?
--

___
(o o)

David Rybolt

Feb 9, 1995, 11:37:02 AM2/9/95
van...@topaz.cqu.edu.au (Code-Stamped: URGENT) writes:

|Does anyone know if Cirrus Logic have an ftp internet address... and if so what
|that address might be?

I just ftp'd there last night :-).

"ftp.cirrus.com"
-