what is difference between LPSET_REPORT and lpSetReport

liangli...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 11:12:29 AM1/28/13

When I executing application with LPSET_REPORT, the execution returns not error. However, when I HID device type and calling pHidKbd->pHidFuncs->lpSetReport. The application gives me an error message says that "the application encountering a serious problem and needs to shut down. Thank you for your help!

DWORD result = (DWORD)((LPSET_REPORT)(hDriver, HidP_Output, lpout, (DWORD)

sizeof(buf), INFINITE));

PHID_KBD pHidKbd=NULL;

BOOL dwet=pHidKbd->pHidFuncs->lpSetReport(pHidKbd->hDevice;, HidP_Output, lpout,

sizeof(buf), INFINITE);