using fortran dll on windows CE

Archana Singh

May 27, 2013, 1:36:35 AM5/27/13
Hi ,
We have complex code written in fortran and we want to use the dll
of fortran on Windows CE.I have researched on internet and found that
on windows CE fortran dll is not working. Due to this problem we had to convert the complex mathematical code of fortran on c++ and then using the same.But this is increasing effort of testing the complex calculation.

How is normally the old fortran code is used for windows CE? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Archana

r_z_...@pen_fact.com

May 28, 2013, 10:34:01 AM5/28/13
Object (compiled) code from "big" Windows is not compatible with
Windows CE. That means a dll for one won't work on the other.

I don't remember anyone ever mentioning any kind of Fortran compiler
that targeted Windows CE. I haven't been following Fortran for a
while, so I might have overlooked. But I do have a soft spot for it,
and am thus more likely to notice than maybe I should be.

I just used google to look up
windows ce fortran
and found these
http://computer-programming-forum.com/49-fortran/e5a490b232b22309.htm
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/273716

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
Useful reading (be sure to read its disclaimer first):