WinCE Opportunity in Singapore

tech...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2013, 10:32:54 PM8/26/13
Hello All,

There are openings for Embedded Engineers with WinCE background with our top clients in Singapore. This would be a Golden Opportunity for anyone aspiring to have Onsite exposure and enhance their Technical skills in Embedded Domain.
All interested candidates, please mail your detailed Profile to tech...@gmail.com/rec...@flexione.com and get ready to embark on a great career.

Regards
Recruitment Executive
Flexione

http://www.flexione.com
About Flexione
Flexione is a premier provider of onsite technical services to the knowledge based industry. We provide customized and flexible solutions in the area of Information Technology, Electronics and High-Tech Domain.