Restricted user cannot see/execute all programs in Windows Start folder

Karsten

Jan 25, 2011, 9:56:13 AM1/25/11

I have the following problem:

An application in my Win CE 5.0 device is run by autostart. When the
device ist started the application is also started, I have only
restricted access to other programs. E.g. I have no shortcut to the
Internet Explorer, The Windows Start folder is quite empty. I have to
login as admin to see all programs. How can I enable that also the
restricted user has access to Internet explorer?

I have no experience with Win CE.

Thanks, Karsten