good voice chat programs??

SN

Feb 1, 2003, 1:08:07 PM2/1/03

I am currently using the voice chat program that came with Yahoo Messenger
program. You know that one where you press on the "talk" green button and
start speaking into your microphone. The other person across the Internet
somewhere listens and do the same thing to talk to you.

The sound quality isn't that great, but hey its free long distance :-)

My only complain is that Yahoo Messenger voice chat crash once every few
minutes.

I am looking for a better voice chat program, anyone know of a good one?