HELP!! Socket connection and proxy server.

perryt

Jul 7, 2006, 9:32:44 AM7/7/06
We have a product that creates a socket connection from a Windows
client to a server. The problem we have is when one of our customers
has a Proxy server that in turn does not allow the client on their
desktop to connect to the server at my co-location facility.

Unfortunately the developer that create the socket connection piece in
C++ is no longer around. Is there somebody that can help me / us
determine the proper way to fix this issue ?

Thanks for the help, and yes I can provide more information as
necessary.

Perry Turner
Perry....@gmail.com