Stripping Lower Two Thirds off a Paint Bitmap

KevinSimonson

Dec 30, 2009, 12:43:58 PM12/30/09
I'm currently on Windows XP. I can use the "paint" utility to create
a bitmap, and can embed that bitmap as a figure in "wordpad" documents
I create. But in one case the figure that I want to embed only takes
up about a third of the vertical space that I get with the bitmap,
which means that embedding the whole bitmap takes up more vertical
space in my document than it needs to. I'd like to make the document
as short, page-wise, as I can, so it would be nice if I could strip
the lower two thirds off the bitmap. Does anybody know how I can do
that?

Kevin Simonson

"You'll never get to heaven, or even to LA,
if you don't believe there's a way."
from _Why Not_

Message has been deleted