Good Contact Manager software a an insurance agent wanted!

1 view

Anthony Kwok

Jan 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/18/97

Could someone tell me any software available in the market which is
suitable for an insurance agent? As most of the contact manager
software right now in the market are company oriented, where most of
the client of an agent are individual person.

_
/| Rgds,
/-|nthony

Anthony Kwok

Jan 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/18/97

Please send me e-mail!

新寶島樂園

Jan 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/18/97

Anthony Kwok (ak...@netvigator.com) wrote:
: Could someone tell me any software available in the market which is

: Please send me e-mail!

Symantec's ACT 3.0 and GoldMine for windows 95
--
< 新寶島樂園 >

da...@stombaughinsur.com

Dec 26, 2012, 9:41:11 PM12/26/12
On Saturday, January 18, 1997 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Anthony Kwok wrote:
> Could someone tell me any software available in the market which is
> suitable for an insurance agent? As most of the contact manager
> software right now in the market are company oriented, where most of
> the client of an agent are individual person.
>

> _
> /| Rgds,
> /-|nthony

Advisors Assistance