Stock Data CD-ROM

Michael

Sep 25, 1994, 7:26:49 PM9/25/94
Re: Stock Data CD-ROM

> I am interested in obtaining a cd-rom with historical stock data. Does
> anyone know where I can get one??
> Please e-mail.
> Brian Zimmer
> bzi...@uiuc.edu

If you get an answer to your question, I would be interested in knowing about
such an animal myself. I am a current subscriber of Morningstar Mutual Funds
ONDISC, but am also interested in getting Stock info (currently paying up the
nose for Dow Jones).

Thanks,
mic...@horizon.org

Brian Zimmer

Sep 26, 1994, 5:22:52 PM9/26/94

To all concerned:

I have not received a response yet as to where I can obtain such a disc. In
my readings on Neural Networks I thought I came across a CD-ROM for $29.95 which
had three years of historical data. I have been unable since to find this add.
I did see a magazine called something like "Wall Street Technology", I wasn't
able to thumb through it much. Has anyone seen this magazine? and if so is there
an add for such a CD-ROM?? Thanks and keep searching :)

Brian

thomasf...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2013, 11:05:45 PM6/22/13
We're looking for 10,000 individuals who want to receive closing stock quotes every 24 hours. We have over 35 countries to choose from. WE DON'T WANT YOUR CHARGE CARD INFO. There is NO charge for this data as we are testing a new stock delivery system and need 10,000 individuals to stress test the system.

If you are interested, please send me an email providing me with the following information:

First & Last Name
Zipcode
Email Address where stock data files are to be sent.

Tell us which stock exchanges (up to four) you wish to receive on a daily basis.

What's the catch??? No catch!

Please help us spread the word.

Tom - thomasf...@gmail.com