Easy job

Popi

Jan 24, 2011, 3:31:31 PM1/24/11
EASY JOB

How to convert 30 dollars in 30 thousand, reading this could give you life
forever change! HE REALLY WORKS! 15 MIN Detach your time to read to the end.
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A few weeks ago, I
was browsing through newsgroups and came across an article similar to this
that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only a small
investment of $ 30! I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam" but like
most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it was to send $ 5 to
each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. Then place your name
and address at the bottom of the list at # 6 and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups, blogs ... etc. .. (There are thousands). No catch,
that was it. So after some thinking, and talking with friends, trying it. I
thought "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $ 30, does not it?"
Then I invested the measly $ 30 AND GUESS WHAT !?...
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming.
In my first week I made 80 kn. end of the second week I had a total of more
than 1000 kn! In the third week I had over EUR 6 000 and still growing. This
is now my 10 weeks and my total earnings of just over 17 000 EUR and it's
still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $ 30, and 6 stamps!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works ... In
addition, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
some information as you need. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly, you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing something so easy! KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW TO DO
THIS! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it or copy it
to your PC.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's
easy. It's easy. PLEASE, believe me, I wish you well! And, your investment
is only $ 30 (plus postage on only 6 envelopes ... only once ... without
re-mailing) IMPORTANT: This is not, it is not indecent, it is not illegal,
and 99% no risk - it really works! If the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. JUST KEEP READING! PLEASE
NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $ 50 000 or more can be yours in
20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the business. In
this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money from the mailing
lists is secondary to income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.
Here are 4 steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 U.S. bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent theft). Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$ 5 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
aspects of it. So I checked with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses:
# 1) Alexandar Banjac, Novacka 52, 10040 Zagreb, Croatia
# 2) Mirko Povotic, Ilica 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
# 3) Miroslav Dubic, Cresni 27, 10430 Samobor, Croatia
# 4) Zvonimir Kolaric, Ul. Chicago 7, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia,
# 5) Ivan Gavran, Lj. Posavskog 14, 10410 Velika Gorica, Croatia
# 6) Ivan Milec, Malesnica 35, 10 000 Zagreb Croatia

STEP 2: Now take the # 1 name from the list that you see above and remove it
from the list, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc. ..)
and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups ... etc. .. but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make! You will not get very much unless you post like crazy.) This is
perfectly legal! PLEASE, believe me. If you have any doubts, refer to Title
18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps
for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to. Look
at it this way: If you have integrity, the program will continue and the
money that so many others will come to you. You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $ 5 bill in dark paper to reduce
the risk of mail theft.) Your name will move up the list geometrically so
that when your name reaches the # 1 position you will be receiving thousands
of dollars in CASH ! What an opportunity for only $ 30 ($ 5 for each of the
first six people listed above) Send it now, add your name to the list and
you're in business! Now is your task to find new people who want to join
this program! More than one person you find, you'll earn more money, this
will not last indefinitely, one will likely close the circle, before the
turn. higher earnings. Feel free to consult with friends about whether this
is worth it, even better if you get more involved, the more you earn,
especially if any particular put your name on the list if all you are on the
same list you will not gain much, because your names would be too moved from
the sixth up to 1st place.
Also you can translate this article into English and launch it on the news
groups.
In this case, change the currency.
INSTRUCTIONS-HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
Step 1)
No need to re-type this entire letter to send it. Simply put your cursor at
the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu This will copy the entire
letter into your computer's memory.
Step 2)
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3)
Save your new notepad file as a. Txt file. If you want your postings in
different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back.
Step 4)
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions ...)
Step 5)
Visit these sites and post this article as a new message by highlighting the
text and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
be the header that everyone sees as will
the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.
You're done with your first one! Congratulations ... THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you
get the hang of it, it will take about 10 seconds for each newsgroup!
** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE! That's all! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days! ** JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT .**
HERE TO POST A 30 THOUSAND! Out of 200 postings, say I
receive only 5 replies (a very low example). I made 25 kn with my name at #
6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $ 5 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to
the original 5, that is another 125 ? for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at # 4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring 625
kn! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
at # 3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will bring 3 125 ?! OK, now here
is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with
my name at # 2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that you brought 15 625
?! Now these 3 125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at # 1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
receive 78 125 kn! With an original investment of only $ 30! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and once again send $ 30 to names on the list, putting your
name at number 6 And again you start to send the consignment on the
newsgroups. The thing to remember is that you realize that thousands of
people around the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now! Well, if you can afford $ 30 and see if it
really works? I think so ... People have said, "What if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money?" So what! What are the chances that
This happens when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
it a try?

database 5813 (20110124) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5813 (20110124) __________