Is "NVu" Compatible With Windows 95?

1 view

Glenn P.,

Aug 28, 2005, 7:54:58 AM8/28/05
Can anyone tell me whether the installer "nvu-1.0-win32-installer-full.exe",
available at <http://nvu.com/download.html>, and the files it produces for
the "Nvu" open-source WYSIWYG web-page HTML editor program, are compatible
with the Microsoft Windows 95 operating system? Thank you.

-- _____ "Glenn P.," <C128UserD...@FVI.Net> _____
{~._.~} ------------------------------------------ {~._.~}
_( Y )_ "Uncle Glenn, your shoe's untied." _( Y )_
(:_~*~_:) "Well now, that's a nice try, Jay, (:_~*~_:)
(_)-(_) but my shoes use Velcro." (_)-(_)
========= ------------------------------------------ =========
========= %%%%% Conversation Of April 01, 2000 %%%%% =========

:: Take Note Of The Spam Block On My E-Mail Address! ::

moma

Aug 30, 2005, 8:48:16 AM8/30/05
It may NOT run very well on Windows 95.

But it runs very smoothly on Ubuntu.

The Ubuntu-Linux operating system is an amazing success. Ubuntu is a
quick and powerful system with all necessary applications for home,
school and office computing! That's why Ubuntu is now used by MILLIONS
of people all over the world.

You can employ Ubuntu as either Desktop Workstation or Server OS.
It is completly FREE (for money and licenses) and you can get it from

-> http://www.ubuntulinux.org

Your local language site and teams
-> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/LoCoTeamList

A very, very important (after install) guide. Una guia muy importante!
-> http://ubuntuguide.org

DistroWatch has links to forums and Ubuntus in different languages.
-> http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ubuntu

Put yourself (your location) onto the map ;-)
-> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/UbuntuWorldWide
--------------------------

Note:
This is HOWTO to burn installation CDs in Microsoft Windows.

1) Browse to http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download

2) Download the "Deep Burner Free" package. Install and run the program.

3) Select "Burn ISO image" option to create the CD. Pick the downloaded
ISO-file and burn! Use 700Mb CD size.

You will find additional information on
-> http://www.futuredesktop.org/how2burn.html and
http://iso.snoekonline.com/iso.htm
--------------------------

Please join to this great revolution of free computing and bring Ubuntu,
peace and good will to all people.

With the very best wishes,
Sincerely
Moma
http://www.futuredesktop.org/how2burn.html
http://www.futuredesktop.org/AsteriskPBX.html

PS. If you cannot download Ubuntu, the free shipment service will send
it to you :) http://www.ubuntulinux.org/shipit/link_view

And please, forward this message to your frieds and local students.