I can be objective!

msdos622wasfun

Jun 26, 2013, 9:22:12 PM6/26/13
No, really. Even though I'm a Microsquish Fanboy, I can be objective.

For example, what frustrating bug am I dealing with at the moment on my main Windows 8 rig? Well, for whatever reason, Network discovery and file sharing stopped working. So at the moment I can no longer stream media to my Surface. It was working fine before, but now it doesn't.

Does it piss me off? Hell yeah!

So there you go. I'm not blind to what goes wrong on my Windows machines.

Damn you Microsoft! :-)

--
Erich K.