Re: Attack On Our Democracy = The New Left Wing Media Buzzword

J.O. Aho

Jan 6, 2022, 4:48:16 PM1/6/22
On 06/01/2022 17.28, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-06, Rockinghorse Winner <Rockin...@amgen.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-01-05, Jen Suckee <suckeeje...@lipmannu.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> I watched Nicole Wallace on MSNBC yesterday and in a 15
>>> minute segment she mentioned the word Democracy 23 times
>>> in various phrases like:

Should she have said Trump or KKK instead? Had it made you happier?
Do you remember what happen on the 6th of January 2020?
Do you remember how the former president of US kept on feeding his
followers with lies in a desperate hope that he could keep his post yet
for another 4 years, so that he could claim he was a winner instead of
the sour looser as he is.

>>> There is no doubt this is a coordinated play book by the
>>> liberal left wing media trying to attack Trump while
>>> taking the focus off of the horrible job that Joe Biden
>>> is doing.

The problem ain't Joe Biden, it's
COVID (I guess your don't believe in it),
Rednecks who won't take the vaccine (as they believe there is nanobots
that can control them, today's technology not capable of making
something you could hide in a vaccine, you need to be blind to not see
if someone is trying to inject you with an onion2 with an engine),
the mess caused by the previous administration who only manage to make
them self richer and the rest of us poorer,
a Communist China that thinks they can do what ever they want as Trump
let them,
and last a bunch of Republicans who's faces are full of Trump-shit and
can't see what is best for US as they keep on licking Trump-butt.

>>> They are scared of 2022 and even more so of 2024 because
>>> they know that there will be a house cleaning of
>>> Democrats the likes of which have never been seen.
>>>
>>> Assuming the Democrats don't cheat again because there
>>> is no way Joe Biden legally got 80 million votes, the
>>> most in presidential election history.
>>> Not a chance.
>>>

>> The (left wing) media are a joke. No one takes them seriously. :0

Didn't know that people still read People's World, but still seems to be
the voice of US left wing Communists, sure just crap but not as much
crap as Breitbart News (still not seen they published news on that site).

> In her speech this morning Kamala Harris mentioned the word
> Democracy ~20 times.

Did you know that Trump said "I'm the best" more than 50 times before he
had finished watching CNN this morning. It do not give any merit to his
claim and the only thing he seems to be good at is making bad business
decisions, bankruptcies, racists and sexists comments. The biggest
mystery is how did he in the first place get anyone else to think he
could run a country.

> It's obvious the Biden administration is in lock step with the main
> stream media.

At least the Biden administration don't have to create fake news and
ally with fake news publishers like Breitbart.

But regardless of the above OT, what has this do with Linux? Even if
Linux is widely used among US Democrats and US Republicans as it is with
many Authoritarian regimes like Putin's Russia, Jinping's Communist
China, and Kim's North Korea, this topic has nothing to do with Linux
and it's as narrow minded as microsoft windows and those maybe better
suited there whit more like minded people.

John Dough

Jan 6, 2022, 6:49:48 PM1/6/22
On 2022-01-06, J.O. Aho <us...@example.net> wrote:
> On 06/01/2022 17.28, pothead wrote:

> Should she have said Trump or KKK instead? Had it made you happier?
> Do you remember what happen on the 6th of January 2020?
> Do you remember how the former president of US kept on feeding his
> followers with lies in a desperate hope that he could keep his post yet
> for another 4 years, so that he could claim he was a winner instead of
> the sour looser as he is.

While Trump didn't officially command his followers to storm the
capital, he might just as well have because he primed the pump with
his lies.
The Trumptards still believe he won the election.

pothead

Jan 6, 2022, 7:15:26 PM1/6/22
He definitely should have reacted sooner and got on TV calling off
the dogs.
It probably wouldn't have worked but at least he tried.

> The Trumptards still believe he won the election.

And many do not.
There are a lot of items that don't add up but until concrete proof
is presented in court, Biden won and is POTUS.

God help us all.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

John

Jan 6, 2022, 7:59:01 PM1/6/22
On 2022-01-06, John Dough <jo...@dough.fake> wrote:
Trump is a self centered, narcissistic idiot who I believe is
mentally unstable.
His followers fit into 2 major groups.
Crazy and bat shit crazy.
And for the record I don't like Joe Biden either. I never have.
I am party agnostic.

--
John

John

Jan 6, 2022, 8:01:32 PM1/6/22
Correct.

> God help us all.

Biden isn't running the country. People are pulling his strings. Joe
Biden was never as far left as he is now. He really was very good at
bringing both sides together. It's his legacy.
Sadly he is suffering from some sort of mental illness, or maybe
just old age, I don't know but it's obvious he is not the same Joe
Biden of 10 years ago.
I actually feel sorry for him.

--
John

chrisv

Jan 7, 2022, 8:03:07 AM1/7/22
John wrote:

>Biden isn't running the country. People are pulling his strings. Joe
>Biden was never as far left as he is now. He really was very good at
>bringing both sides together. It's his legacy.
>Sadly he is suffering from some sort of mental illness, or maybe
>just old age, I don't know but it's obvious he is not the same Joe
>Biden of 10 years ago.
>I actually feel sorry for him.

That's pretty-much how I feel about him, too. I can't hardly believe
that he claims that he'll run again. I mean, he's *gotta* know that
he's too old for such a demanding and important job.

--
"leftists like [chrisv] will tell you that any criticism of [AOC or
Illhan Omar] is racist" - "Slimer", lying shamelessly

Rockinghorse Winner

Jan 7, 2022, 8:34:41 AM1/7/22
If my Mom had to watch my Dad go out in front of the cameras in that
condition, she would have died from embarrassment. Gotta hand it to Jill
Biden for being so cold hearted and stoic in the face of the daily cringe
fest.

--

"Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It
declares Itself to me, now in this misery." - Holderlin

pothead

Jan 7, 2022, 11:58:49 AM1/7/22
The Biden family literally dragged Joe across the finish line.
Even Obama commented that Joe was not obligated to run.
And the reason they did it was because the investigations into the Biden family
money making operation, ie:peddling Joe's influence to the highest bidder, was
beginning to become news that the media could no longer hide. With Joe as POTUS
they are protected.

Jill Biden is guilty of elder abuse in order to satisfy her craving to be first
lady.
The entire family is disgusting.

pompton

Jan 7, 2022, 12:49:29 PM1/7/22
On 2022-01-07, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>>Biden isn't running the country. People are pulling his strings. Joe
>>Biden was never as far left as he is now. He really was very good at
>>bringing both sides together. It's his legacy.
>>Sadly he is suffering from some sort of mental illness, or maybe
>>just old age, I don't know but it's obvious he is not the same Joe
>>Biden of 10 years ago.
>>I actually feel sorry for him.
>
> That's pretty-much how I feel about him, too. I can't hardly believe
> that he claims that he'll run again. I mean, he's *gotta* know that
> he's too old for such a demanding and important job.

Biden is clearly not capable of being president.
He's lost the plot.

--
Pete Pompton
Camp Latrine

pothead

Jan 7, 2022, 2:19:05 PM1/7/22
Kamala is waiting in the wings.
And she's even more inept than Joe Biden.

Scabby

Jan 7, 2022, 7:42:26 PM1/7/22
At least he isn't suggesting people drink bleach to kill the Corona Virus.
That would be Trump.

--
Scabby
Don't scratch me !