Great experience at the Microsoft Store

msdos622wasfun

Dec 2, 2013, 9:45:44 PM12/2/13
So I had to go to the local Microsoft Store at Somerset Mall (I'm in the Detroit Metro area, so it's about a 20 minute drive from where I live) to see what was up with my Surface not charging. Turned out it wasn't the power adapter; they had to give me an entirely new tablet. But the experience was really nice. I only had to wait about ten minutes, and they even gave me a Mountain Dew to drink. Since it was Black Friday, there was a healthy crowd at the mall, and the Microsoft Store was no exception. I don't know how crowded it is there normally, but lots of people were there playing with Xbox Ones and Surfaces and whatnot. Basically each wall on the left and right side of the store was a huge video screen. I was almost tricked by the images of NBA 14 and FIFA 14 being played by some of the customers; I had to stop and realize that it wasn't real live game footage. At any rate, I walked out of there with a replacement Surface RT at no charge, and the associate I dealt with was extremely friendly. Beautiful store and very modern. Very satisfied with the customer service.

--
Erich K.