Cortana, improve thyself!

msdos622wasfun

Oct 10, 2015, 1:35:29 PM10/10/15
I'm enjoying Windows 10, and Cortana is a very nice feature when it works, but I wish it wasn't so hit and miss.

Just now I was trying to get her attention to ask her something, and the window pops up, makes a little noise, and closes. Over and over.

And it's too bad she'll often just plug my question into a search engine instead of answering it herself.

These flaws aren't 100% the *norm*, and it can and does work, but when it doesn't it's frustrating.

I can only hope the backend of whatever is powering the service slowly evolves and improves.

Microsoft, make Cortana better!

--
Erich K.