Linux command line for you and me

1 view

OSnews

Sep 19, 2022, 5:01:02 PM9/19/22
to All

Linux command line for you and me is a book for newcomers to command line environment.

Exactly as it says on the tin. This is a great, easy to use resource for command line use. Even though I';ve used Linux for more than two decades, and have been Linux-only for a few years now, I rarely use the command line, and having a resource like this in my back pocket for the few times I do dive into the command line is very nice - especially when you need to use some of the less obvious commands.

https://www.osnews.com/story/135314/linux-command-line-for-you-and-me/