Is anybody still using Windows 95 in 2020?

OSnews

Sep 8, 2020, 11:00:03 PM9/8/20
to All

Before you click the link, please try and answer the question past the blurb.

I am still using it at work, but not at home since 2001 when I upgraded to Windows 2000 - then I upgraded to XP in 2002 and this was the last Windows version I ran at home. After that I upgraded to Linux/Unix and have not had any reason to look back.

So, this person is still using Windows 95 at work today. Before clicking through - can you guess what this person';s job is?

https://www.osnews.com/story/132331/is-anybody-still-using-windows-95-in-2020/