Linux is a shit!

Victor Fernandes Menezes

Sep 10, 2021, 7:25:25 AM9/10/21
Screw you linus windows s the best sistem and linux a shit!

Rafael P. Sá Brito

Dec 13, 2021, 2:48:05 PM12/13/21
Em sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2021 às 08:25:25 UTC-3, Victor Fernandes Menezes escreveu:
> Screw you linus windows s the best sistem and linux a shit!
It's a fact that Windows is, still, the most used operating system. But calling it "the best" is harsh. I'd like to see people react to things like this in 20 or 30 years. Linux is still evolving, just as Windows.

Samuel A-C

Apr 12, 2022, 6:50:17 PMApr 12
On 13/12/2021 14:48, Rafael P. Sá Brito wrote:
> It's a fact that Windows is, still, the most used operating system.

This depends on how you frame the question. Interpreting your answer in
the most general sense (any device), you are wrong. A quick search of
online statistics would show that Android is the most used operating system.

e5 jmontano

Jun 2, 2022, 10:07:38 PMJun 2
> online statistics would show that Android is the most used operating system.
Android is linux