Mailing list

1 view

girish

Oct 1, 2006, 10:47:13 AM10/1/06

Where are the mailing lists of mach-3/4?

Thomas Schwinge

Oct 1, 2006, 12:28:26 PM10/1/06
Hello!

girish <giri...@gmail.com> writes:
> Where are the mailing lists of mach-3/4?

I don't think there are any active Mach mailing lists anymore. After
all, Mach isn't widely used anymore.

I'm involved with the GNU Hurd project, which currently still uses GNU
Mach (based on Mach 4) as its underlying micro kernel. A mailing list
where questions about GNU Mach are on-topic is <bug-...@gnu.org>. Feel
free to ask there; you can post without being subscribed. Or ask here
and hope that someone will answer. :-)

Regards,
Thomas

girish

Oct 2, 2006, 7:37:53 AM10/2/06
to Thomas Schwinge

Thanks.

On 10/2/06 1:28 AM, in article m364f49...@server.schwinge.homeip.net,
"Thomas Schwinge" <tsch...@gmx.net> wrote:

--
First of all - I am an Engineer. I care less for Copyrights/Patents, at
least I have none of my own! I love software development & it pays me to run