looking for iso of sources for v1.2 of Corel Linux

William Pechter

Jan 27, 2019, 3:21:45 PM1/27/19
Anyone out there point me to the 1.2 of Corel Linux (sources -- I have the
binary)... I know there are pack rats like me....somewhere.

Been real hard to find the sources anywhere. I'm thinking about a
modern rebuild of the stuff to play with.

Thanks...
Bill Pechter
__
Bill Pechter pechter-at-gmail.com
--
__

Bill Pechter pechter-at-gmail.com

J.O. Aho

Jan 27, 2019, 4:02:42 PM1/27/19
On 1/27/19 9:21 PM, William Pechter wrote:
> Anyone out there point me to the 1.2 of Corel Linux (sources -- I have the
> binary)... I know there are pack rats like me....somewhere.
>
> Been real hard to find the sources anywhere. I'm thinking about a
> modern rebuild of the stuff to play with.

I would guess the best luck you would have is to try to find debian
packages from early 2000, but I doubt you will have good luck with that.

--

//Aho

John Hasler

Jan 27, 2019, 5:08:40 PM1/27/19