Way OT: A Hymn for RonB

Wolffan

Nov 20, 2020, 8:08:04 AM11/20/20
Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.
Biden, the Ancient Wonder, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.

At the sign of triumph Trump’s host doth flee;
On then, Godless Democrats, on to victory!
Republicanism's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.

Like a mighty army moves the progressive left;
Brothers, we are treading where Marx and Lenin have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.

What Marx and Lenin established that I hold for true.
What Marx and Lenin believed, that I believe too.
Long as earth endures, men the faith will hold,
Kingdoms, nations, empires, in destruction rolled.

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the way of Marxism constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never against that ideology prevail;
We have Marx's own promise, and that cannot fail.

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before.

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud and honor unto Biden the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.

Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to war,
With the Green New Deal going on before...

Jeff-Relf.Me

Nov 20, 2020, 8:59:12 AM11/20/20
Harassing the hard-working poor-n-obscure,
rich-n-famous media-mob boss "Wolffan" sung:
> Onward, Godless Democrats, marching as to warcoddles ,

Nonsense, Democrats worship Bacchus.

> With the Green New Deal going on before.

Nothing is greener than " Greenhouse Earth ".

> Like a mighty army moves the progressive left;

You better drink a lot more that soymilk
if you're going to attack meat eaters.

> we are treading where Marx and Lenin have trod.

As vice-loving Karl Marx showed us,
Marxism is:
1 - Impregnate your maid.
2 - Abandon the child to the street.
3 - Label it: " a worker's paradise ".

> Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
> But the way of Marxism constant will remain.

You got that right, "Marxism" (bullshit)
has dominated the planet.

> Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,

Sure, happy juveniles, running wild:

http://goComics.COM/LisaBenson/2020/07/24
http://goComics.COM/LisaBenson/2020/09/10
http://goComics.COM/GaryVarvel/2020/08/06

chrisv

Nov 20, 2020, 9:03:30 AM11/20/20
Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

>Nothing is greener than " Greenhouse Earth ".

Nothing is more feckless than a kook who repeats such nonsense, after
having it explained to him that greenhouses are 100% artificially
irrigated, something not possible, for the Earth.

--
"there are too many choices in some categories of computer hardware"
- DumFSck, putting his ignorance on display

Wolffan

Nov 20, 2020, 1:50:37 PM11/20/20
On 20 Nov 2020, Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote
(in article<Jeff-R...@Nov.20--5.59am.Seattle.2020>):
And sarcasm just flies over your head. Damn. I thought that even the most
brain-dead could detect the massive scarasm and irony in the post. It seems
that I was in most grevious error.

anonlinuxuser

Nov 20, 2020, 5:52:13 PM11/20/20
If you are going to post sarcasm at least use </sarcasm> tags.