xfce4-clipman actions don't work

porp...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 3:07:19 AM2/1/18
Hi
It looks like the actions defined in xfce4-clipman don't work at all.
I've defined the following example test action in xfce4-clipman:
Name: my_action
Pattern: works

Commands:
Name: my_command
Command: /usr/bin/touch /tmp/my_file

I expect that when I highlight the single "works" word in my text the clipman creates /tmp/my_file (for testing purposes). The /tmp/my_file isn't created.

xfce4-clipman itself surely works on my session. It is launched when the session starts. I've the "Sync selections" option set and I can find "works" copied to all selections. The "Enable actions" checkbox is set in xfce-clipman.

I use Xubuntu 16.04 with standard XFCE 4.12.

Please help me.