RHEL 4.0

**ExW

Apr 4, 2005, 6:52:00 PM4/4/05
I am using Firefox latest browser with newly installed RHEL 4.0. I have the
entire system using TrueType fonts from my Windows partition (copied them to
/usr/share/fonts/truetype) - OpenOffice sees them and other apps can see
it - EXCEPT Firefox! Now, on by Ubuntu system, Firefox can see the truetype
fonts just fine, but RHEL with Firefox can not - what do I need to do to
ensure RHEL 4.0 with Firefox can see it? Again, everything else in RHEL 4.0
sees them just fine.