Problem with cd writing on kernel-2.6.10

XirriX

Mar 12, 2005, 6:06:34 AM3/12/05
hi,

When I tried to emulate the CD_RW as SCSI drive using IDE_SCSI it
show some error messages and I can't even use the CD Drive for mountinf
a single CD. When I am doing it in a 2.4.x version of the kernel it
works fine.

Is there any changes occured in 2.6.10 kernel in which we can use
IDE direcltly instead of using the emulating as SCSI for CD writing.

Please specify a way in which I can do CD writing over kernel
2.6.10

Thanks in Advance

Mihai Osian

Mar 14, 2005, 3:59:38 AM3/14/05
XirriX wrote:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_ATAPI_CD_Burning
Or use a graphical interface. Personally I like k3b.

Mihai