Fedora update problem from CDROM ...

XirriX

Mar 14, 2005, 6:58:23 AM3/14/05

After installing the fedora everything was working nicely. Now
I want to update it from CDROM using add/remove application but it is
not working properly.

After I have specified every thing in the add/remove application it
goes for depentency check and it was asking for the CDROM 2 to the
tray. {"When I put the CD and press ok it show the error message :
[["Unable to access the disk::Disk was unable to be accessed for
reading. please confirm it is in the drive and try agian"]].

If any one know the exact problem, thne please help me to solve
it.

Where is the file for configuring this add/remove program in Fedora
core II. I think by specifying the exact drive it should be solve.

Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in Advance