Kompozer replacement?

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

未读,
2021年4月5日 20:21:502021/4/5
收件人
Hi All,

Fedora 33

Anyone have a favorite open source replacement for
Kompozer? I do like its WYSIWYG editor. I use Flue
Fish, but no WYSIWYG editor.

Many thanks,
-T

Blue Griffon seems nice, but it is a bit expensive for
me and no Fedora support

Allodoxaphobia

未读,
2021年4月6日 08:44:452021/4/6
收件人
I went from Kompozer to the Bluefish Editor.
On a wide monitor, I have Bluefish running on the left side of the
desktop and a browser running on the right side. Doing [SAVE]s in
Bluefish and [RELOAD]s in the browser == WYSIWYG.

I run a web server on the LAN -- local access only. I edit out of
the local website directories. I "alias" my public facing websites
to local names via /etc/hosts
e.g.: the public "example.com" is local "example.tst"
Then I use sftp, rsync, whatever to update the public website(s)
from the local, .tst website(s).

I tried Blue Griffon once, it seemed to junk-up the web files
with A LOT of detritus. But, that was YEARS ago....

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | Marvin | W3DHJ.net | linux
38.238N 104.547W | @ jonz.net | Jonesy | FreeBSD

未读,
2021年4月6日 15:29:372021/4/6
收件人
On 4/6/21 5:44 AM, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:21:45 -0700, T wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Fedora 33
>>
>> Anyone have a favorite open source replacement for
>> Kompozer? I do like its WYSIWYG editor. I use Flue
>> Fish, but no WYSIWYG editor.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> -T
>>
>> Blue Griffon seems nice, but it is a bit expensive for
>> me and no Fedora support
>
> I went from Kompozer to the Bluefish Editor.
> On a wide monitor, I have Bluefish running on the left side of the
> desktop and a browser running on the right side. Doing [SAVE]s in
> Bluefish and [RELOAD]s in the browser == WYSIWYG.
>
> I run a web server on the LAN -- local access only. I edit out of
> the local website directories. I "alias" my public facing websites
> to local names via /etc/hosts
> e.g.: the public "example.com" is local "example.tst"
> Then I use sftp, rsync, whatever to update the public website(s)
> from the local, .tst website(s).
>
> I tried Blue Griffon once, it seemed to junk-up the web files
> with A LOT of detritus. But, that was YEARS ago....
>
> Jonesy

Hi Jonesy,

I do the same.

You nailed it with the "detritus" comment!

-T

Rob Chambers

未读,
2021年4月15日 16:39:432021/4/15
收件人
On 06/04/2021 02:21, T wrote:
> Anyone have a favorite open source replacement for
> Kompozer?  I do like its WYSIWYG editor.  I use Flue
> Fish, but no WYSIWYG editor.

Seamonkey includes an HTML editor called "Composer" (based on Kompozer).

未读,
2021年4月22日 20:31:552021/4/22
收件人
Thank you!

Carlos E.R.

未读,
2021年4月23日 07:16:092021/4/23
收件人
Oh! I thought "Kompozer" was "Composer" mispelled. I had no idea that a
separate "Kompozer" editor existed.

openSUSE doesn't carry it "officially", only two home repos have it.

--
Cheers, Carlos.

未读,
2021年6月10日 18:48:432021/6/10
收件人
On 4/15/21 1:39 PM, Rob Chambers wrote:
Hi Rob,

I have been using this for a while. I am
pretty happy with it.

I made my own launcher for it so I don't have
to dig it out of SeaMonkey:

seamonkey --edit %u

Thank you!

-T

Ferrania

未读,
2021年7月19日 04:03:382021/7/19
收件人
Kompozer was based on NVU. NVU was based on Mozilla's Composer. So,
Composer is Kompozer's granddad.

Seamonkey is a Mozilla's continuation with the new name and the
"original" WYSISYG Composer. The true original was Netscape's Composer
before AOL acquired the company, and Mozilla was Netscape's direct
descendant.

0 个新帖子