mayor que mirame

marika

Dec 16, 2006, 3:14:30 PM12/16/06

I probably won't be able to clean out the vpn laptop til I get back

Got an email saying they adopted most of my comments so
that is good.

The training is going ok but since the first time we saw anything at
all was around 6/28 we haven't had much time to learn and understand
it. Still the folks in the offices seem appreciative of what
they have got.

Big Daddy finally got in today and there is a woman from the regional
office here, named Donna.

We are supposed to get together with her to start the process of
getting the regional office to administer the boxes for us

So no maybe neither one of us is dreaming, though it still seems as if
we are doesn't it???