Cisco vpn client suse 9.1

Stephen

Mar 21, 2005, 11:54:20 AM3/21/05
I was trying to install the cisco vpn client on suse 9.1. When I tried
to do a make command it said it couldn't find it. I then downloaded
apt-get and ran "apt-get install make" but that said it couldn't find
it. Is there a way to install the make command from a cd (I have
slackware 10 on cd) from a different distro's cd?

BTW, I am a rookie to linux (although I found suse 9.1 very easy to
install and use), so a detailed explaination might be in order.

Thanks.

Stephen

Mar 21, 2005, 12:01:25 PM3/21/05
Never mind. Found it on rpmfind...