Contest: How can a reader be able to detect that a poster is Social Conservative, by only TWO words that the poster wrote?

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 5, 2015, 2:08:49 PM4/5/15

How can a reader be able to detect that a poster is Social Conservative,
by only TWO words that the poster wrote?

The 2 words are "nobody cares [about ...]"

That -obviously flawed and risible- argument is tops among those in the
Social Conservative arsenal. They have a genetic inability to place
themselves in the shoes of anybody different from them.

Which explains the fact that the Republican Party is 90%+ WASPs (and
male and aging and hetero (*))

(*) We have no option but take their word for it.

I had never read any post by Mr. owl, but he was immediately recognized
by my Far-Right-Detecting module. Yes, only 2 words were sufficient.
Talk about efficient algorithms!!

See his profile below.

-Ramon

=====================================

I have written often that folks from the far right believe in the
constitution (lowercase), but not the one available elsewhere. They
happen to own printing presses with which they produce their own private:

- Constitutions
- Dictionaries
- Bibles

In those fake constitutions, the amendments 4th. (Arizona) and 14th.
(so-called anchor babies) are missing, as well as the part about free
assembly (Black and Hispanic caucuses, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce).

In their dictionaries, the term "immigrant" cannot possibly be illegal
and the term "racist" defines people who are only trying to improve
themselves (United Negro College, NCLR) without detriment to other groups.

In their basement-printed bibles, their god (lowercase) is one filled
with wrath and according to recent research, he is not too bright either.

-Ramon The One Who Only Accepts Official Constitutions, Bibles and
Dictionaries

Richard Kettlewell

Apr 5, 2015, 5:18:56 PM4/5/15
Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> writes:
> How can a reader be able to detect that a poster is Social
> Conservative, by only TWO words that the poster wrote?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Linux.
Please apply some common sense about where you post.

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 5, 2015, 11:39:19 PM4/5/15
On 4/5/2015 4:18 PM, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
> This has nothing whatsoever to do with Linux.
> Please apply some common sense about where you post.

If it is any consolation, esteemed Richard, of the British persuasion: I
think your website is cool.

-Ramon

ps: I am in a good mood today. You don't want to see my classic reply
every time somebody tries to repress my Usenet/Internet posts.

chrisv

Apr 6, 2015, 8:54:52 AM4/6/15
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

>How can a reader be able to detect that a poster is Social Conservative,
>by only TWO words that the poster wrote?

ASSHOLES comes into a group and start a bunch of OT threads.

--
"Rush Limbaugh=another poster boy for Linux." - trolling fsckwit
"Ezekiel"

chrisv

Apr 6, 2015, 8:56:28 AM4/6/15
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

>ps: I am in a good mood today. You don't want to see my classic reply
>every time somebody tries to repress my Usenet/Internet posts.

You're right, I don't.

*plonk*

Melzzzzz

Apr 6, 2015, 10:34:02 AM4/6/15
On 4/6/15 2:54 PM, chrisv wrote:
> Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>
>> How can a reader be able to detect that a poster is Social Conservative,
>> by only TWO words that the poster wrote?
>
> ASSHOLES comes into a group and start a bunch of OT threads.

After couple of posts of his...