Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

Tad

Jul 1, 2008, 10:03:25 PM7/1/08

I have purchased recently the Matrox P690 PCIe x16 video board.
According to their website the Linux 64bit driver is available for
download (file mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run), however the link
is not provided. Unfortunately, my e-mails to Matrox were ignored,
never got any response. Googling the web didn't reveal any other
sources for this driver, looks like it completely disappeared. Does
anybody have it and can share with me? Thanks in advance!

Tad

Mungo

Jul 1, 2008, 11:55:23 PM7/1/08
Tad <T....@unsw.edu.au> wrote in news:c1742a2f-f45b-4b03-a6a1-d4b79e4128e1
@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

> P690 PCIe x16

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/support/drivers/download/?id=246

mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
Terms of Service and registering.

Tad

Jul 2, 2008, 12:59:17 AM7/2/08
Hi Mungo,

> http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/support/drivers/download/?id=246
>
> mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
> Terms of Service and registering.

Yes, I have been there before. After accepting the terms and filling
the form with my details all I got was a "thank you for your
registration" and nothing more. Still no link to download the file. It
looks like something is broken on their site for the last week I have
been trying. Thanks anyway for your answer.

Greetings,
Tad

Chris Cox

Jul 2, 2008, 10:54:39 PM7/2/08

I tried as well... but I don't have a card, so I can't register.
Weird that they do it that way.

bl.m...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2008, 7:47:45 AM8/3/08

Hi

You should see on the bottom of the screen just after the agreement
select case a hyperlink "download now"
Do a right click on
Select "save the target on .."

Best regads